Parweld MMA Inverter XTS 162DV
This Parweld MMA Inverter XTS 162DV can be used with most generators. It has multi modes for rutile and cellulistic electrodes.
The generator friendly Parweld MMA Inverter XTS 162DV, is able to cope with fluctuating inputs +/- 15%. With its touch button interface and robust steel construction, it can handle all environments. It can be used with electrodes up to 3.2mm and can also be used for TIG welding.
The Parweld MMA Inverter XTS 162DV, can be used with an optional TIG torch and coupling to a suitable gas supply. Ideal for welding steel and stainless steel. It features a lift arc mode, that limits the arc current when the tungsten touches the workpiece. Perfect for preventing electrode damage.
This Professional MMA Inverter with lift TIG Function, is suitable for light industrial manufacturing, agricultural metal fabrication, maintenance repair and DIY work.
- Model No: XTS 162DV
- Dual Voltage 110/230V input
- Smart switching
- Lightweight 8.5kg
- 160A @ 20% duty cycle
- Connections 35-50mm dinse
- Easy electrode striking with arc force
- Easy electrode re-striking with hot start
- Supplied with electrode holder,
- Supplied with 3m cable
- Supplied with 3m earth lead & wire brush
- Over voltage and over current protection
- Digital amperage display
- Welding mode for rutile and low hydrogen electrodes
- IP23S compliant
- ISO/IEC 60974-1 compliant
- ISO/IEC 60974-6 compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- 3 year warranty
- Output current 230v: 20-160A
- Output current 110v: 20-150A
- Input voltage: 110/230V 1P
- Input current (Max): 30A @ 110V
- Fuse rating: 32A @ 110V
- Fuse rating: 16A @ 230V
- No load voltage: 78V
- Duty cycle: 160A @ 20%
- KVA: 5.4
- Cable connection: 35-50 dix
- Maximum electrode size: 3.2mm
- Enclosure protection: IP23S
- Dimensions: 350mm x 160mm x 246mm
- Weight: 8.5kg
- Technology: MMA & TIG
A wide range of packages and options are available including, torches and accessories.