Premier Diamond Blade For Concrete - P5-C12
The Premier Diamond Blade For Concrete P5-C12, can also be used on most building materials. A powerful blade that simply fits to a hand held disc cutter.
Whether you need to tackle concrete, concrete flag stones, pipes or kerbs, this Premier Diamond Blade P5-C12 offers good cutting speeds. Manufactured in line with European safety standard EN13236, it is a high performance blade that is suited to so many applications.
These quality diamond blades are very popular and long lasting, giving excellent results. They can also be used occasionally on heavily reinforced concrete, medium reinforced concrete, class A engineering bricks, class B engineering bricks, flint aggregate concrete, clay products, lightweight concrete blocks, green concrete & cement screed.
Available in 115mm, 203mm & 300mm sizes.
- EU Compliance: EN13236
- QMS compliance: ISO9001 (2010)
- Model No: DP16037 is 115mm (4.5")
- Size: 115mm x 2.2mm x 12mm x 22.2mm
- Model No: DP16043 is 203mm (9")
- Size: 203mm x 2.6mm x 12mm x 22.2mm
- Model No: DP16046 is 300mm (12")
- Size: 300mm x 2.8mm x 12mm x 20mm
- Lightly reinforced concrete
- Concrete flag stones
- Concrete roof tiles
- Concrete paviors
- York stone
- General facing bricks
- Hand made bricks