Dickies Hi-Vis Motorway Jacket (Assorted Colours & Sizes)
These top of the range Dickies Hi Vis Motorway Safety Jackets, are designed to keep you warm and dry.
Manufactured by Dickies, these superior quality High Visibility Motorway Safety Jackets are made to last. Being totally waterproof, they have a good quality lining with stitched and tape welded seams. Keeping the harsh weather out leaving you dry and warm.
- Model No: SA22045
- Yellow jacket conforms to: EN ISO 20471:2013 class 3
- Orange jacket conforms to : RIS-3279-TOM
- Orange jacket conforms to: EN343: 2003 + A1 class 3 level 1
- Waterproof with stitched & tape welded seams
- Hood with draw cord concealed under collar
- Full length storm flap
- 1 x Zipped map pocket concealed behind storm flap
- 2 x Outer inset pockets with flaps
- External mobile phone pocket
- 1 x Internal pocket
- Concealed knitted cuffs
- Heavy duty two-way plastic zip
- 2 X High visibility strips on each arm
- 1 x 5cm High visibility strip over each shoulder
- 100% Polyester
- 300D PU coated
- Lining: Polyester quilted
- Filling: Polyester 180gsm
- Machine wash at 40°C, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean, do not bleach, do not iron, wash dark colours separately & do not use detergent with optical brightening agents.
Please note that all of the information displayed on this page is intended as a guide only. It is purely given to assist you in choosing the correct product for your needs.
These garments will usually measure larger than the information in the guide, as the information given is 'to fit'. If you require further sizing information please contact our friendly staff.