Bosch Rotary Hammer Drill GBH 3-28 DFR Professional
This Bosch Rotary Hammer Drill GBH 3-28 DFR Professional, utilizes Bosch's slotted drive system (SDS). This allows the drill bit to be thrust forward during hammer action, giving you more performance.
Bosch Rotary Hammer Drill GBH 3-28 DFR Professional, is a high performance electric drill with SDS+. Due to its L-shaped design, it is perfectly balanced with low vibration.
It has many features such as rotation stop, which allows you to use it as a chisel. With its 800 Watt high drilling rate and 20% higher chiselling performance than other rotary hammer drills, it is one drill that deserves to be in your tool box.
The rotating brush plate inside give you equal power in forward and reverse rotation, making drilling simple and accurate.
- Model No: GBH 3-28 DFR
- Voltage: 240V or 110V
- Power input: 800 Watts
- SDS+ rotary hammer drill
- Rotation stop for chiselling
- Impact stop for wood & metal
- Balanced for easy working
- Ball grommet for preventing cable breaks
- High performance
- Low vibration
- Length: 354mm
- Height: 233mm
- Weight: 3.6kg
- Impact energy: 3,1 J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 0–4000 bpm
- Rated speed: 0–900 rpm
- Bit holder: SDS-plus
- Drilling diameter concrete, hammer drill bits: 4–28 mm
- Opt' appl' range concrete, hammer drill bits: 12–18 mm
- Drilling diameter in concrete with core cutters: 68 mm
- Max' drilling diameter masonry, core cutters: 82mm
- Max' drilling diameter in steel: 13mm
- Max' drilling diameter in wood: 30mm