Bosch Impact Drill GSB 19-2 RE Professional
This Bosch Impact Drill GSB 19-2 RE Professional, has a speed preselection with setting wheel for drilling various materials.
The powerful 850 Watt Bosch Impact Drill GSB 19-2 RE Professional, is a 2 speed drill. It has a spindle collar diameter of 43 mm (European standard), meaning it can be used in drill stands.
It features a strong metal gear housing and has an anti rotation mechanical overload clutch, giving you a high level of safety. Another safety feature is the ball grommet, for high movement radius and for preventing cable breaks.
This quality drill has a a new safety soft grip handle and a single sleeve keyless chuck with auto lock. It also has a rotating brush plate for constant power in reverse and forward rotation.
- Model No: GSB 19-2 RE
- Voltage: 240V or 110V
- Rated power input: 850 Watts
- Power output: 430 Watts
- No load speed: 0–1.000 / 3000 rpm
- Rated speed: 0–770 / 1990 rpm
- Torque (soft screw driving applications): 36.0 / 15.5 Nm
- Rated torque: 5.2 / 2.0 Nm
- Drill spindle connecting thread: 1/2" – 20 UNF
- Chuck capacity min / max: 1.5–13 mm
- Impact rate at no load speed: 0–17000 / 51000 bpm
- Maximum torque: 36,0 / 15,5 Nm
- Weight: 2.6kg
- Drilling diameter in concrete: 18 / 13mm
- Drilling diameter in wood: 40 / 25mm
- Drilling diameter in steel: 13 / 8mm
- Drilling diameter in stone: 20 / 15mm
- Drilling diameter in masonry: 20 / 15mm